Ra release Refix EP and announce new studio album in June


Hello World... Sahaj from Ra here. I have always felt very strongly about a few RA songs that, for whatever reason, never reached what I hoped would be their full potential. Most of the reasons surround mixes, engineering and occasionally performances. Since my skill level on the technical side has taken a big leap in the last 2 to 3 years I re-did some parts, added elements and then re-mixed them with a modern aesthetic. The result is an overall awesomeness of each track compared to the originals.
The Refix EP is out now on iTunes, featuring remixed tracks 1.Do you call my name 2.Taken 3.Supernova 4.Faulty information 5.Rectifier 6.Don´t turn away
Ra posted a snippet of a rough demo of the new song Something Beautiful, the song will be included on their next studio album out in June.

Comments

Popular Posts